Thursday 7 July 2011

A Perfect Honeymoon Getaway Completed by Perfect Moments

Every newly married couple dreams of special Honeymoon after a tiring and stressful wedding preparation process. By celebrating their new found status as husband & wife, it is consider a first step to venture into a whole new experience in a romantic trip that will provide us with eternal possession known as loving memories.

So my honeymoon destination would be Bali, Indonesia because it is suitable for both me and my fiancee. I'm the kind of person who is interested in cultural heritage such as temples, palaces or other attraction landmarks while my fiancee is interested in relaxing places like sandy beaches along Bali's West Coast or taking up tours to view the spectacular view of the Kintamani volcano. Not forgetting, shopping for souvenirs and other reasonable price items are heavenly to both of us as we heard there are great bargain places at areas like Kuta & Denpasar. Therefore, Bali really is a paradise that has it all.



Apart from travelling and exploring Bali together, we hope to have a candle-light private fine dining in venue surrounded by Balinese flowers and flags to top it all off.



And the trip wouldn't be complete without a great accommodation which not only provides unbeatable service, ambience and privacy but also comfort to create the perfect romantic evening for us in a luxurious villa with our own swimming pool facility.


It will be a perfect well-planned romantic honeymoon for us. However, truthfully I am an amateur photographer that is inspired with photography ideas but have no skills to do so. This posed as a dilemma for me and my fiancee as not only we hope for a professional to assist us in capturing the moment, I'm sure every married couple feels a bit guilty to pass the camera around to other tourists for every camera shot at different locations.

Speaking of photography ideas, I always dream of a post wedding potraiture that contained few elements such as perfect setting, awesome weather such as drizzling rain or evening sunset and the candid loving moment. These are the two of my favourite capture-the-moment potraiture that I love:

Love In the Rain from Kenvin Photographer

 Romantic Sunset

And one day I came across this company known as Detik Indah Photography which is aspired to capture the love connection and beauty of a married's couple once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon getaway. 


Their website [http://www.detikindah.com] contain a photo gallery which showed me their works and I'm impressed by their attention to detail and ability to capture the candid and intimacy moments. Which is why I remembered a quote which says: "“There are no rules for good photographers, there are only good photographers.” ~Ansel Adams.  

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!!!!! I hope u'll have a great honeymoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestnya !
    Awakkk . Sy followww awakkk .
    ^___^ Jom follow sy jom .
    ceritabakalpengantin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete